Looking for a cold dessert to help you cool off this summer? Got the perfect recipe for you. You should try Lemon Icebox Pie. It is not a rich tasting dessert just light, and cold.
When I had my own apartment my grandma would stop by for a visit, and bring me a Lemon Icebox pie cause she knew it was my favorite desert. This is one of those family recipes I had always loved, and wanted to learn to make myself. Figured what better excuse to try to make a Lemon Icebox Pie than a work spread, so I made one to take for our monthly spread. This way I take it to work, and get my coworkers to eat it instead of myself. Good way to cut back on calories right?
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 14oz can of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Real Lemon Juice
- 3 egg yolks
- Cool Whip
- Mix eagle brand milk, lemon juice, and eggs together
- Pour into graham cracker crust
- Freeze until ready to serve
- Add Cool Whip Topping right before serving