Covered Why you should be using Bloglovin’ in a prior Tuesday Tutorial, and now I want to show you how to organize blogs in Bloglovin’. Organizing your blogs in Bloglovin’ makes it so much easier to keep up with your favorite blogs, and is probably my favorite feature of Bloglovin’.
How to Organize Bloglovin’
- Click on Edit Blogs you Follow
- Click Create Group
- Create a Name for the Group
- Click Change Group next to the blog you want to add to a group, and select the Group you want to add it that groups
- Repeat Step 4 for all the blogs you want to add to the group
- Create all the groups you would like to use, and assign blogs to those groups
Viola! You now have your Bloglovin’ account all organized. When you go to your feed from now on you will see these groups and can start going group to group reading your favorite blogs.
Are you using Bloglovin?Steps for how to organize your blogs on Bloglovin' Click To Tweet
Comment below to let me know if you do or have any questions.
Would you like to see something on a future Tuesday Tutorial? Just fill out this form.