For the Tuesday Tutorial this week thought I would show you How to Create a Facebook Fan Page for your Blog. Follow these steps and you will have a page in no time.
How to Create a Facebook Fan Page for your blog Step by Step
- Log into your personal Facebook account, and click on the arrow on the far right to see the drop down.
- On the drop down click Create a Page
- Then on the main menu page click Brand or Product
- In the drop down menu select Website, fill in the Name of your blog on the Name field, and then click Get Started
- Fill in your Page info, or you can skip and fill your info in later
- Once you get to the page setup click on the Edit Page drop down, and select Update Page Info
- The third row down says click Edit by the Category section
- Click the drop down where it says Brand and Products and change that to Websites and Blogs and the second drop down where it shows Website click the drop down and change to Personal Blog and click Save Changes
That is it. Now you have a Facebook Fan Page for your Blog. It is important you create the page in the right category, so when people search they can find your page.
Did you find this step by step tutorial helpful? Check out some other tutorials here.
You can fill out this form if you have a tutorial you would like to see on a future Tuesday Tutorial.
What social media do you think is most important for your blog?