Seems so weird that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I swear time is just flying by. My cousin shared this Rotel Taco Soup Recipe on her Facebook. She said she had tried it, and it tasted pretty good. The recipe came from Stockpiling Moms
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can black beans, undrained (Bush’s Reduced Sodium Black Beans)
- 1 can white beans, undrained (Bush’s White Kidney Beans)
- 1 can red beans, undrained (Bush’s Kindney Beans)
- 1 can corn, undrained (Libbey’s Natural Sweet Corn)
- 1 taco packet (Williams Taco Seasoning)
- 1 ranch packet (Hidden Valley Ranch)
- 1 lb ground beef, prepared
- 2 cups water
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- Place tomatoes, cans of beans, corn, ground beef and both packets into crock-pot.
- Add 2 cups water and stir.
- Place lid on crock-pot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve soup with cheese, sour cream and chips if desired.