- Flip Flops – During the summer I pretty much live in flip flops. Easy to slip on and carry around when at the pool or lake. These glitter flip flops are super comfy for walking around in. They run true to size, and come in tons of cute styles. Check out the Glitter Flip Flop site to see the other styles.
- Swim Suit – To me summer means pools, lakes, and beaches to beat this Texas heat. With that being said swim suit is a must. Victoria Secret usually runs a great sale for some cheap swim suits if you keep your eye out. I ended up buying 3 from them before we went to Punta Cana, cause they were such a good deal. They even do free shipping, so if it is not in store you can get online.
- Tank Top – Lately I have been in love with my Ruffles with Love tanks when working out. They are comfortable, look great, and move with you when working out. Liked them so much I made it my reward for working out. Told myself if I could make myself workout at least 3-4 days a week for a month I would get a new one. Had a hard time choosing one cause they have so many different ones I liked. You can even personalize them. Decided to go with one to represent my favorite sports team.
- Hat – When you are going to lake or beach during summer hats are great for keeping sun out of your eyes, and protecting your head from getting sun burnt. This fedora I got at Guess outlet has been going with me on our last few summer vacations.
- Sunglasses – My favorite shades right now are my Far Out Sunglasses. Affordable, and come is all sorts of fun styles & colors. If you watch the site they will usually run free shipping on Fridays. I am now on my second pair with these blue ones, and already have my eye on the red ones to maybe get next.
What are you favorite summer essentials for beating the heat?
We have been going on a lot of trips lately, and had a lot going on. Will try to do a catch up post soon, so hope you come back to check it out.