My mom found this recipe for Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls on Facebook. She made some, and they turned out amazing. After I tried them told her I wanted the recipe cause they were so good. She said she did make a couple of changes to the recipe she found. They are similar to the rolls you get at Red Lobster.
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven 375°F and coat muffin tin
- Cut biscuits into fourths, and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, garlic, parsley, parmesan and mozzarella, and mix with your hands, coating all of the biscuit pieces.
- Place the pieces in a muffin tin, 3 pieces per tin (you’ll have 2 extra—just use them in whichever tin you want).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
These taste best fresh out of the oven, but you can also heat up later.Recipe for Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls Click To Tweet
What recipes have you tried from Facebook?