Found this recipe for Chili’s Copycat Skillet Queso via Pinterest, but you can find it on TasteBook.
Chili’s Copycat Skillet Queso Recipe
Made this on Super Bowl Sunday. Just put all the ingredients in my Crock Pot, and it came out just like what you get at Chili’s Bar & Grill.
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can Hormel No-Bean Chili
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef (cooked)
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes
- Combine the cheese with the remaining ingredients in medium sauce pan over medium heat
- Stir frequently until cheese melts, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with hot tortilla chips for dipping.