Where I found the Chili’s Skillet Queso recipe
Found this recipe via Pinterest, but you can find it on TasteBook.
Made this on Super Bowl Sunday. Just put all the ingredients in my Crock Pot, and it came out just like what you get at Chili’s Bar & Grill.
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can Hormel No-Bean Chili
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef (cooked)
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes
- Combine the cheese with the remaining ingredients in medium sauce pan over medium heat
- Stir frequently until cheese melts, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with hot tortilla chips for dipping.
Best served in a small skillet like at the restaurant does. If one is not available though, another good option is to serve it in a crock pot on low heat, to keep the cheese from cooling and thickening. When I made this Super Bowl Sunday I did it in my crock-pot and it turned out great.
That is all there is to it. It is really very easy.