Found this recipe for Chili’s Copycat Skillet Queso via Pinterest, but you can find it on TasteBook.
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can Hormel No-Bean Chili
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef (cooked)
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes
- Combine the cheese with the remaining ingredients in medium sauce pan over medium heat
- Stir frequently until cheese melts, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with hot tortilla chips for dipping.
Best served in a small skillet like at the restaurant does. If one is not available though, another good option is to serve it in a crock pot on low heat, to keep the cheese from cooling and thickening. When I made this Super Bowl Sunday I did it in my crock-pot and it turned out great.
That is all there is to it. It is really very easy.